Monday, April 9, 2012

About time!

So I have never blogged or even thought I would even be interested. But procrastination is the mother of all invention. Being in a long distance relationship I find myself with all kinds of extra time and energy that I didn't have before. I decided to channel my energy into my loves in life: food, fitness, gossip, and socializing (I excluded my other loves of wine, bad tv, and football (PEYTON!) - but don't worry I will bring these up often). I want this blog to be a place to share my ideas, thoughts, and silly anecdotes and I hope to learn a thing or two from others. I hope you enjoy my girly girl meets athlete meets hippy point of view on life and we can all have a great time cooking, drinking, and chattin'! So here we go y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment