Monday, April 9, 2012

I have been cooking and obviously eating for a long time. When I was young I hated everything besides grilled cheese, chicken fingers, carrots and ranch, and caesar salad (all of which are still ah-mah-zing) but as I got older I realized the horrible truth of life was....you cannot eat that and still be skinny. BOOOOOOOOO! The sad truth was and is....freakin' vegetables are a necessity (mom is always right).  A lot of my blog is my favorite yummy, southern comfort foods but lightened up for a more realistic recipe that doesn't involve every ingredient in the grocery story, because this girl cannot afford it and neither can my booty. I need to eat things that make me healthy but I still need to be happy and not starving! Throughout the years I have learned that eating what you want in HEALTHY moderation with simple changes and working out can give you my 3 H's: happy, healthy, and hot! I live on the beach...I have no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment